Welcome To Lawyersnote.com
We are an enthusiastic platform with the sole purpose of helping the people who lack adequate knowledge of laws and how the legal industry works. We cover topics on every law practice and ensure that our visitors can get the relevant information that matters to them the most.
Interested To Become A Contributor?
If you think that you have enough knowledge and want to become a part of our team and support our cause, we will accept your generous offer with open hands. However, we have serotonin rules and regulations for accepting guest posts. We hope that you comply with the conditions.
Guidelines To Become A Contributor
- You need to be Familiar with the Laws.
- We accept articles that are meant to Educate our readers or help them find Legal Solutions.
- The article you submit needs to be 100% original and 0% Plagiarism.
- Once the article is accepted for the Quality Checks, you can not publish the same article on your website or any other website.
- Once the article is published on our websites, all the Rights Are Reserved for us.
- We allow One Backlink to your website.
We believe in quality and accept only high-quality articles. Hence, we expect that you submit high-quality and SEO (Search Engine Optimized) optimized articles. You can use the following checklist to ensure your articles are SEO optimized.
- The word count of the article shall not be less than 1000 words. You can exceed the word count if you want to make your article informative.
- The Title of the articles should be between 50-60 characters.
- Use Bullets to make it more informative.
- Add Relevant Images (Note: The images should not have any copyright claims issues).
- Your article’s links should redirect to the legal niches only. If any links are found violating this rule will be Removed.
- The links that you will get from Lawyersnote.com will have a No-Follow Tag.
- If you wish to make this link Do-Follow, please Contact Us.